Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Engagement Pics And Other Fun Stuff

So we finally got our engagement pictures done yesterday and we got to see them today! They are so great!! If you want to see all of them (and not just the ones that our photographer posted on facebook) just click here!

We went all the way out to Antelope Island to get them done and by the time we were done we were FREEZING! I'm cold a lot of the time so my saying we were freezing doesn't mean a lot, but Garrett was shivering and his arms were purplish-blue so you KNOW it was cold! We had a lot of fun though and the pictures turned out great so I guess being so cold was worth it :)

On another note, I've started realizing how many things still need to be done. We got engaged in September and we got a lot of the big stuff done then, so we kept thinking "Oh, we have a while. We can wait on this or that." But we're down to 72 days here people!! Thinking of all the smaller things that need to still be done kind of freaks me out sometimes...and by freaks me out I mean I get overwhelmed and totally stressed out. There's still so much to do! We still have to register at 2 places, figure out our announcements, SEND the announcements, finalize details for our honeymoon (we're going to Australia!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!), and about a billion other things....but we'll get it all done right? Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment